The forum now feeds the latest posts in realtime to Twitter and Facebook! Buttons are below the forum on the right.
Also take a quick look at my new blog: Harrisburgia

Sioux Falls Free Stuff Forum


Saturday, April 14, 2012

Harrisburgia

I just started a new blog called Harrisburgia.  By Harrisburgia, I mean the weird little place a few stone-throws south of Sioux Falls, SD.  I hope to shed some light on the confusing situation which continues to develop here.  Step into my brain and experience first-hand the oddities that stare me in the face everyday.

Those of us not originally from Harrisburg have admittedly made a strange choice in now calling Harrisburg home.   I say "strange" choice, rather than "irrational," "regrettable," or "dumb," because I don't want to step on any local toes.  Perhaps it's been this fear of toe-squishing that has caused many of us to grow accustomed to doing and seeing things that, if we had not already taken them for granted in Harrisburg, would strike us as bizarre.

For those of you who have made the more common choice not to call Harrisburg your home, Harrisburgia may still be of interest.  Please check in from time to time to what kinds of weird, backwards, humiliating, and/or painful bullshit we Harrisburgians experience everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Need some help getting to your Free Stuff?